Enrol Now at ASBT College!
Our industry-focused courses and immersive learning environment prepare you for success in your chosen field. You can benefit from personalised support and guidance as you develop the skills and knowledge sought by employers worldwide.
With a globally recognized qualification in hand, you’ll be equipped for a rewarding career in Australia. Start your journey with ASBT College and experience the pathway to a bright and prosperous future.
How to Apply
Simply reach out to our Student Admissions team to apply for our courses at ASBT College.They will provide you with an Application Pack, including the application form and all the necessary course and policy information to help you make an informed decision.
Admission Process Overview
Application Process for
If you wish to explore what courses fit your career goals and future plans, you can contact our experienced and expert ASBT agents for consultation and guidance.
Check your entry requirements for the course. Prepare certified copies for supporting documents we’ve listed below.
If you wish to apply for a student visa, check your eligibility and GTE (Genuine Temporary Entry Requirements). We may request further information.
If you are accepted, you’ll receive a letter of offer. You may thoroughly read the terms and conditions on the acceptance of the offer agreement. Sign and return the written agreement to the registrar.
Make the payment as per the offer letter through bank transfer/ credit card/ in person. If it’s a bank transfer, make sure your student number is listed. Contact us for further details regarding payments.
You will receive an eCOE – Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment and once you get this confirmation, you can apply for a suitable visa to start studying your selected course(s).
At ASBT College, admission to our courses is based on meeting the specific entry requirements, which include English language proficiency. We require applicants to demonstrate their English proficiency using the following criteria:
- Recent IELTS Academic Test:
A minimum overall band score of 5.5, with no sub-score lower than 5.0, is required to meet the English language requirement.
- Final Year High School Qualification: In general, successful completion of a final year high school qualification (Year 12) is also considered when assessing the eligibility for admission.
- Course-Specific Prerequisites and Entry Requirements: Each course may have additional pre-requisites or specific entry requirements that applicants must meet to be considered for admission.
- Pre-Training Candidate Needs Analysis: We conduct a pre-training candidate’s needs analysis to ensure that the chosen course aligns with the individual’s goals and aspirations.
- Preferred Pathways: We also consider preferred pathways, taking into account any prior education or relevant qualifications that may facilitate entry into the desired course.
ASBT College offers multiple intakes throughout the year, allowing candidates to join the course of their choice, provided they meet the entry requirements.
ASBT College requires the following documents for the admission process:
- Photo ID: A valid passport.
- Academic Records: Copies of previous transcripts, testament, or any other formal or informal awards/achievements.
- English Proficiency: Valid evidence of English proficiency.
- Pre-enrolment Self-assessment: Completion of the Applicant Pre-enrolment Self-assessment form.
- Contact Information: Current address and contact details.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI): Provide your USI or complete the USI Consent Form.
- Additional Requirements: Additional documents may be necessary based on the specific course entry requirements.
For further information, please contact our Student Admissions team at email@example.com.